Scripture Favorites

From VSI literature: We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the Gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. 1 Thessalonians 2:8

Gary's: Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7

Joanne's: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prayer request from Joanne


Please, I could use some special prayers right now.


Last Sunday I went to a church that students are starting across the mountain. As I was coming home I jumped over an irrigation ditch. My skirt was not full enough to allow the full stretch. I ended up in the ditch and stretched some muscles in my right upper calf.


I Aced it with ointment and have been in bed for three days. I will try to stand on it tomorrow and get back in the classroom. Gary has been a saint, trying to cover all of my bases and needs along with his own schedule.

Many great things are happening here; we wouldn't want to be any other place.

Praise God; He is great!

Love,

Joanne (and Gary)

14 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you for fast healing!

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many prayers are being sent your way. It is amazing to hear your updates and to hear how god is using you. Heal well Joanne. I’m sure you will be on your feet soon but I will pray for health, speedy recovery and many heart healings/salvation.

    Much love,

    Cathy Stange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers are sent your way, Jo.

    Sharon Mertka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your quick recovery Joanne!

    Love,

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in our prayers. Please send an update. PS should we send fabric for wider skirts?! No ditch-jumping unless you are wearing pants. Love you, Margy and Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be praying for you Joanne!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! Praying for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesus is still in the business of healing. I pray that he will touch your injury and cause you to “pick up your mat”.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a quick recovery! We will be praying for you both! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting – will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will intercede!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for your healing, we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord, touch Joanne even now with your healing touch. In Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete